How To Install Judo Reference App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Judo Reference software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Judo Reference on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Judo Reference app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Judo Reference logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Judo Reference- Features and User Guide
– Browse and search techniques – ne-waza/tachi-waza/shime-waza/kansetsu-waza
– See frame-by-frame animations of techniques
– Star techniques for quick access before training
– Test yourself with a multiple choice test based on your grade
– Get suggested techniques just before your training sessions
– Easily look up terminology
– Directly find videos on youtube
This app will help keep you keep sharp on your technique names and terminology.
If you have suggestions, please email me – the most recent update is adding a feature (filter test by grade) requested by one of the users.
What’s New On New Version Of Judo Reference
A small bug fix to favourites
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Judo Reference. Every element about Judo Reference apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Judo Reference.
Also, we do not use our server to download Judo Reference apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Judo Reference app.