How To Install Jira Server App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Jira Server software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Jira Server on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Jira Server app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Jira Server logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Jira Server- Features and User Guide
This mobile app works with self-hosted Jira Core (Server) and Jira Software (Server and Data Center) instances running Jira 8.3 and later.
With this app you can
• Manage projects from your fingertips
• Respond to project updates and important conversations
• View, create, and edit your issues, wherever you are
• View boards and transition issues to get the work moving
• Collaborate on the go by commenting, and mentioning your teammates
• Quickly get back to your work with favorite filters and recently viewed issues
• Get real-time notifications about activity in your projects
Do I need the Server or Cloud app?
To check if this is the right app for your site, open Jira in your browser and go to Help ( ? ) > About Jira. If your Jira version number is 8.3 or later you can use this app! If your version number starts with 1000, then you’ll need the Jira cloud app instead.
Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
Prior to login, we collect some anonymous info from the app to help us make sure the app is working well.
What’s New On New Version Of Jira Server
We’re bringing more love to Jira Server mobile app. In this version, we’ve:
– Added the app version to the login screen so you can easily check if you’re using the latest and greatest
– Fixed bugs around changing sprints in the issue view and editing read-only text fields
– Fixed other bugs and made improvements
See http://go.atlassian.com/jira-server-app for more information on how to get your Jira set up to use the app.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Jira Server. Every element about Jira Server apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Jira Server.
Also, we do not use our server to download Jira Server apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Jira Server app.