How To Install Islamic investor App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Islamic investor software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Islamic investor on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Islamic investor app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Islamic investor logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Islamic investor- Features and User Guide
– Instant Shariah Compliance status for local market listed companies.
– Transparent screening details by viewing a Company Report (Limited views per user).
– View Market HeatMap (In-App Purchase).
– Create your own Portfolio Holdings, Favorites and Watch List separately.
– Track Compliance and Performance for each stock separately.
– Calculate your Purification Value and Donate to Charity immediately.
– Access Buy/Sell Recommendations for certain markets (In-App Purchase).
– How do you determine that a stock is Shariah compliant?
IdealRatings screen 40,000 companies globally to ensure that its financials ratios and revenue derived from non-permissible business activities are compliant with the criteria defined in the rulebook.
– Who defined the screening parameters (rulebook) used by IdealRatings?
AAOIFI (Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions). These criteria represent what we’ve seen as the most commonly used rulebook globally, they were deduced by qualified scholars in the Islamic Finance to screen companies that are being evaluated for investment by observant Muslims. IdealRatings do realize however that there is no single standard to determine what is Halal or non-halal, but we determined that this should at least give an initial opinion for individual investors on the final status for certain stocks they might be interested to invest in.
– How frequent does IdealRatings update the database?
IdealRatings is one of the global screening provider in the Islamic Finance space providing service to top-tier institutions around the globe. Islamic Investor app is being updated on daily basis whenever there’s a new information available about individual companies.
Your subscription options:
• 1 quarter subscription for Heatmap (overall view for the whole listed stocks) for $0.99
• 1 year subscription for Heatmap (overall view for the whole listed stocks) for $2.99
• 10 technical analysis recommendations for $19.99
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each quarter/year as above subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the quarterly/yearly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What’s New On New Version Of Islamic investor
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Islamic investor. Every element about Islamic investor apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Islamic investor.
Also, we do not use our server to download Islamic investor apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Islamic investor app.