How To Install International Open University App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download International Open University software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using International Open University on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- International Open University app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the International Open University logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of International Open University- Features and User Guide
Note: This app currently only works for the IOU degree section and for students who are already enrolled in courses this semester. To register and enroll with the IOU please visit http://iou.edu.gm
– access all content of courses you are currently enrolled in
– download PDFs, audio, and videos
– view PDFs within the app or open in your favorite PDF viewer
– multitask: let the audio lecture of the course play in the background, and continue to use your phone
– listen to audio lectures even with the app minimized.
– stream video files using an app like vlc media player or download them to your device
– access course forums
– view course progress, and take quizzes
– complete offline access; you can download the course material including videos, audios and PDFs to access them later.
– one click download: download all course content with one click
– view site news and your home page
– copy links for live sessions and paste them directly in to the wiziq app
Seeking authentic knowledge couldn’t get any easier! With our new mobile app you can now study Islam wherever you go!
What’s New On New Version Of International Open University
* Bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of International Open University. Every element about International Open University apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of International Open University.
Also, we do not use our server to download International Open University apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the International Open University app.