How To Install Indian Flowers App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Indian Flowers software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Indian Flowers on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Indian Flowers app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Indian Flowers logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Indian Flowers- Features and User Guide
“Indian Flowers” app as name suggests – covers most of the common species of flowers found in India. The application is in sync with our own flower repository and hence includes the flowers which you will find in our website @ http://flowers.TheNatureWeb.Net
Some key features of “Indian Flowers” app include:
1. List of flower names in Marathi [मराठी], Hindi [हिन्दी], Sanskrit [संस्कृत], Gujarati [ગુજરાતી], Bengali [বাংলা], Kannada [ಕನ್ನಡ], Malayalam (മലയാളം), Tamil [தமிழ்] and Telugu [తెలుగు]
2. Flower categorization for easy navigation with category names in Marathi [मराठी]
3. Searchable List of flowers.
4. List of State Flowers of India
5. Flower Details screen with photo gallery – use action bar icon to view photo gallery and YouTube video link (if available)
6. Settings screen allows user to configure search field (flower name or alternate flower names or scientific name) for list of flowers.
7. Interesting facts about flowers, displayed as notifications.
“Indian Flowers” app also offers search based on Marathi [मराठी], Hindi [हिन्दी], Sanskrit [संस्कृत], Gujarati [ગુજરાતી], Bengali [বাংলা], Kannada [ಕನ್ನಡ], Malayalam (മലയാളം), Tamil [தமிழ்] and Telugu [తెలుగు] names.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please feedback us at:
What’s New On New Version Of Indian Flowers
1. Added new flowers
2. Added new regional (vernacular) names
3. Bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Indian Flowers. Every element about Indian Flowers apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Indian Flowers.
Also, we do not use our server to download Indian Flowers apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Indian Flowers app.