How To Install iHaus Smart Living App App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download iHaus Smart Living App software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using iHaus Smart Living App on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- iHaus Smart Living App app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the iHaus Smart Living App logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of iHaus Smart Living App- Features and User Guide
The 24/7 server, which is integrated in the iHaus App, enables you to control your devices even when you are not at home. You don’t need any additional hardware or a hub as a server. An iPad, iPhone or iPod can be used as your frontend and is always connected to your home WiFi. It takes over the server function of the iHaus Smart Living App and also serves as a visualisation. You can log into your account with an unlimited number of devices and let your whole family control your connected devices, scenes and services via the iHaus Smart Living Platform.
Benefit from your individually created scenes, such as “Coming home”. In this case the tado ° thermostat is turned up making your home cozy and warm. The Philips Hue lights go on and ensure a relaxed after-work atmosphere, your Sonos sound system plays your favourite music, the Belkin WeMo socket switches on standby devices and the Home Connect oven starts heating up for dinner.
With the iHaus Smart Living Platform and the iHaus App, there are hardly any limits to your imagination. iHaus is in partnership with a long list of manufacturers and the number keeps on growing.
Compatible brands, systems and devices:
• Philips Hue
• Theben LUXORliving
• Apple Home Kit (all sockets, lights and thermostats)
• Nest Protect
• Belkin WeMo
• Tp Link HS 100 and HS 110
• Home Connect: Siemens, Bosch, Gaggenau, NEFF
• IKEA Trådfri (lights, sockets, light panels, Symfonisk)
• Homematic IP via CCU3
• Discovergy Smart Meter
• SMA Inverter
• VARTA Battery storage
• Stadtwerke München: M-Login
• Weather: dtn
• Traffic: Here
• Voice control: Amazon Alexa
• Defect management for property developers: edr Software
• Insurance: ZURICH Smart Home Insurance
• Polarstern Ökostrom
Do you have any questions or further inquiries regarding our iHaus Smart Living App? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s New On New Version Of iHaus Smart Living App
MQTT, IFTTT, Alexa Upgrade and much more! All news here:
– IFTTT and iHaus: our smoke detectors now work with IFTTT
– Alexa Upgrade: Alexa informs you about the status of smoke detectors, door and window contacts
– New detail views for blinds and heating
– Save light moods as favorites
– Cloud control via MQTT
– Improved connection of the KNX-devices
Questions or suggestions? Contact us via email@example.com. Don’t forget to leave us a review if you like the app. Enjoy iHaus 2.8.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of iHaus Smart Living App. Every element about iHaus Smart Living App apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of iHaus Smart Living App.
Also, we do not use our server to download iHaus Smart Living App apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the iHaus Smart Living App app.