How To Install iFire App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download iFire software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using iFire on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- iFire app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the iFire logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of iFire- Features and User Guide
– change your availability at the tap of a switch
– geofencing to automatically book you on/off based on your location
– view station availability
– search fire service contacts
– call and/or text station colleagues
What’s New On New Version Of iFire
We’re constantly releasing new versions to add new features and fix issues which are reported to us.
– Added statistics option to settings screen
– Updated to latest Firebase for push notifications
– Fixed ssl connection issue
– Fixed further issue which could cause a crash on loading for subscription holders
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of iFire. Every element about iFire apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of iFire.
Also, we do not use our server to download iFire apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the iFire app.