How To Install i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor- Features and User Guide
The i-ALERT2 App interfaces with a separate i-ALERT2 condition monitor that must be purchased.
Early Detection of Machine Failures:
· Vibration, Temperature, Pressure, Run-time Monitoring
· Data Logging with Trend Analysis
· Advanced Vibration Analysis Tools (FFT and Time Waveform)
· Diagnostic Severity, Recommendations and Faults
· Remote Diagnostics on demand or via fixed schedules
· Track devices on a data route
· Generate detailed Reports on Equipment
· Edit and Set Alarm Thresholds
· Examine Historical Trend data
Instant Access to Machine Records:
· Product Details
· Hydraulic Information
· Bill of Materials (BOM) / Parts List
Mobile app requires Android 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0.
What’s New On New Version Of i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor
Asset Train Configuration (Driven, Intermediate, Driver)
i-ALERT Diagnostics (Diagnostic Severity, Recommendations and Faults)
Remote Diagnostics on demand or via fixed schedules
Change i-ALERT sensor settings remotely
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor. Every element about i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor.
Also, we do not use our server to download i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the i-ALERT 2 Condition Monitor app.