How To Install Google Play services App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Google Play services software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Google Play services on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Google Play services app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Google Play services logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Google Play services- Features and User Guide
This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services also enhances your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
What’s New On New Version Of Google Play services
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Google Play services. Every element about Google Play services apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Google Play services.
Also, we do not use our server to download Google Play services apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Google Play services app.