How To Install GODZILLA BATTLE LINE App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download GODZILLA BATTLE LINE software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using GODZILLA BATTLE LINE on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- GODZILLA BATTLE LINE app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the GODZILLA BATTLE LINE logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of GODZILLA BATTLE LINE- Features and User Guide
Build your own team of the strongest monsters and fight against players from all over the world in real time.
Get ready for fun but intense 3 minute battles!
Plan your strategy and send your monsters into battle!
Each monster will think and act on its own. When they approach the other player’s monsters, the fight begins.
If your monsters defeat the other player’s lead monster, victory is yours!
Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, and all your favorite monsters are ready for battle!
Choose your monsters and weapons, and build the ultimate team!
The key to victory lies in the monsters and weapons you have on your side.
Discovering and Upgrading Monsters:
Win battles to acquire maps of Monster Island.
Explore the maps and discover new monsters!
If you find a monster you already have, use it to upgrade your monsters!
Cities all across the world become the stage for the ultimate monster showdown.
How your monsters interact with the unique features of each terrain will decide the winner!
Aim for first place in the monthly ranked matches.
Get special rewards based on your ranking!
Featured Monsters and Weapons:
– Godzilla, “Godzilla vs. Biollante” (1989)
– King Ghidorah, “Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah” (1991)
– Rodan, “Ghidorah, the Three-headed Monster” (1964)
– Mothra, “Godzilla vs. Mothra” (1992)
– Anguirus, “Godzilla Raids Again” (1955)
– Mechagodzilla, “Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II” (1993)
– Biollante, “Godzilla vs. Biollante” (1989)
– Moguera, “The Mysterians” (1957)
– MBAW-93 (Type-93 Self-Propelled Antiaircraft Maser Gun), “Godzilla vs. Mothra” (1992)
– Unmanned train bombs, “SHIN GODZILLA” (2016)
…and more to come.
Stay alert for incoming destruction!
What’s New On New Version Of GODZILLA BATTLE LINE
-Godzilla from the movie “Godzilla vs. Kong” joins the battle.
-Addition of sticker function
-Changed the growth balance of battle pieces depending on rarity.
-Modification of matching logic
-Adjusted the number of trophies depending on battle results.
-Fixed matching-related bugs.
-Fixed battle-related bugs.
-Fixed other minor bugs.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of GODZILLA BATTLE LINE. Every element about GODZILLA BATTLE LINE apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of GODZILLA BATTLE LINE.
Also, we do not use our server to download GODZILLA BATTLE LINE apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the GODZILLA BATTLE LINE app.