How To Install Godot Remote App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Godot Remote software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Godot Remote on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Godot Remote app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Godot Remote logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Godot Remote- Features and User Guide
Godot Remote gives you ability to control your projects remotely over WiFi or USB.
But it need to integrate a module to your custom Godot Engine build.
Module and instructions can be found in my repository: https://github.com/DmitriySalnikov/GodotRemote
The pre-compiled binaries for the editor can be found on itch.io: https://dmitriysalnikov.itch.io/godot-remote
What’s New On New Version Of Godot Remote
Added the ability to disable sending mouse events (by default, this app sends emulated mouse events).
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Godot Remote. Every element about Godot Remote apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Godot Remote.
Also, we do not use our server to download Godot Remote apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Godot Remote app.