How To Install Go for Dash & Dot robots App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Go for Dash & Dot robots software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Go for Dash & Dot robots on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Go for Dash & Dot robots app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Go for Dash & Dot robots logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Go for Dash & Dot robots- Features and User Guide
All Android devices with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and above and Bluetooth Smart/LE can download this app, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on devices not in the list. To find out more, please visit us at: https://www.makewonder.com/compatibility. This app is FREE to play.
Whew! Dash & Dot have traveled the seas and finally arrived at your doorstep. Now it’s your mission to show them how to play! Get full control of Dash & Dot with the Go app.
Send Dash on missions to deliver messages, use Dot to act out storybook characters, and go out and explore the world together. Ready, set, Go! This app is just the beginning of coding and playing with Dash & Dot. For ages 5 and up.
HOW TO PLAY
– Connect Dash and/or Dot to the Go app using Bluetooth Smart/LE
– Make Dash & Dot your own by setting their personalities and names
– Discover how Dash moves with full directional control and multiple speed settings
– Program the lights to display an array of colors and patterns
– Make Dash & Dot play fun sounds and animations
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at any time at https://help.makewonder.com.
ABOUT WONDER WORKSHOP
Wonder Workshop, an award-winning creator of educational toys and applications for children, was founded in 2012 by three parents on a mission to make learning to code meaningful and fun for children. Through open-ended play and learning experiences, we hope to instill a sense of wonder while helping kids develop their creative problem solving skills. We play test with children throughout our product and app development process to make sure our experiences are frustration free and fun.
Terms of Service:
What’s New On New Version Of Go for Dash & Dot robots
We’ve made some software and firmware updates to give you more control over your robot:
When the robot is powered off, plugging in a charging cable will no longer cause it to power on.
The power button now pulses with light when the robot is charging.
You can now see the robot’s battery level, thanks to the battery indicator in the app.
We’ve also fixed some bugs and made general improvements.
Tell us what you think of Go by leaving a review!
The Wonder Workshop Team
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Go for Dash & Dot robots. Every element about Go for Dash & Dot robots apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Go for Dash & Dot robots.
Also, we do not use our server to download Go for Dash & Dot robots apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Go for Dash & Dot robots app.