How To Install Glider for Hacker News App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Glider for Hacker News software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Glider for Hacker News on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Glider for Hacker News app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Glider for Hacker News logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Glider for Hacker News- Features and User Guide
• Browse stories, comments and user profiles
• Catch up on and search stories from any period
• Log in using an existing or new Hacker News account
• Vote on and favorite stories and comments
• Write replies and submit new stories (experimental)
• Collapse comment trees
• No ads, no telemetry
• Extensive theming
• Sensible defaults
Source code is available at https://github.com/Mosc/Glider. Don’t hesitate to submit an issue if you’d like to see anything improved.
What’s New On New Version Of Glider for Hacker News
• Added customization of main stories listing under Appearance menu option
• Made application fully localizable (contribute your translations on GitHub!)
• Fixed synchronization issues
• Made lots of minor tweaks
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Glider for Hacker News. Every element about Glider for Hacker News apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Glider for Hacker News.
Also, we do not use our server to download Glider for Hacker News apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Glider for Hacker News app.