How To Install Glass Widgets App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Glass Widgets software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Glass Widgets on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Glass Widgets app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Glass Widgets logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Glass Widgets- Features and User Guide
You can add as many Glass Widgets to your home screen as you have room for.
Each widget can be configured to show a mix of content, including:
* News (RSS/Atom feeds and Google News)
There are two widget sizes available: The standard 4×1 and the large 4×3.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. The paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the widgets as you wish.
1) I can’t find the widgets. Can you help?
The widgets don’t show up in the app-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget-drawer. On some devices widgets can be added by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
By default the widgets has two hotspots in the upper and lower left corner. If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself. You can change the hotspots to do something else in the settings screen, but I recommend keeping one of the corners assigned to open the settings.
4) The new version broke my old widgets. What do I do?
Glass Widgets recently received a large update from version 2.4.0 to 3.x.
As part of the update, the previous widgets (Clock, Calendar, News) was
replaced with just two configurable widgets, a small 4×1 widget and a large
4×3 widget. Unfortunately this also broke the old widgets, and you’ll need to
remove then from you home screen and then add new ones instead. If you run into
problems I recommend uninstalling any old versions of Glass Widgets and
re-installing the new version from scratch. If you find that the new version
just doesn’t work for you, or you prefer the old one, I’ve uploaded that
version to the Play Store under the name ‘Glass Widgets Classic.’
What’s New On New Version Of Glass Widgets
– Improved handling of date fields (less fragile in the face of doze-mode and other stuff designed to limit background processes)
– Improved calendar picker
– Fixed a bug in the calendar widget that caused it to randomly show a ‘no calendar events’ message
– Settings will no longer open automatically when starting a widget with a default configuration (clock, calendar, news)
– Small visual tweaks to the widgets
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Glass Widgets. Every element about Glass Widgets apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Glass Widgets.
Also, we do not use our server to download Glass Widgets apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Glass Widgets app.