How To Install Giganticon – Big Icons App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Giganticon – Big Icons software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Giganticon – Big Icons on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Giganticon – Big Icons app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Giganticon – Big Icons logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Giganticon – Big Icons- Features and User Guide
Just add the Giganticon widget to your home screen and choose your app. You can resize the icon to be tiny, gigantic, or anything in between. Icons for apps available on Google Play will even be in HD!
Giganticon is optimized for phones and tablets running any version of Android.
You can have up to two icons totally free, and then the app will ask you to upgrade. However, there is a secret way to unlock a third free icon. See if you can find it!
For apps that aren’t on the play store, Giganticon allows you to substitute any image from your device.
Giganticon is great for kids to make the homescreen simpler, and great at increasing accessibility for people who have poor vision or trouble touching small icons. Kids and grand parents will rejoice! Giganticon supports TalkBack for those who have it enabled.
If you enjoy Giganticon, or want to be a part of the Beta release program, join the Giganticon G+ community here:
Special Features for New Versions of Android!
– Giganticon also supports Android 4.2’s Lock Screen widget functionality. Access your favorite app straight from your lock screen! (See screenshot)
– A special Giganticon Daydream which allows bouncing icons around your screen while your tablet is idle.
What’s New On New Version Of Giganticon – Big Icons
1. Fix a bug where Giganticon wouldn’t recognize when users had already purchased it.
1. Add support for pulling the local icon from apps that use Adaptive Icons. This was preventing Giganticon from falling back to local icons.
2. Fix parsing of the Play Store HTML. This was preventing Giganticon from acquiring high res icons.
3. Switch to new in-app billing library.
4. Set target SDK appropriately.
5. Properly request storage permission to store large icons.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Giganticon – Big Icons. Every element about Giganticon – Big Icons apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Giganticon – Big Icons.
Also, we do not use our server to download Giganticon – Big Icons apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Giganticon – Big Icons app.