How To Install Gas Cost Calculator
App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Gas Cost Calculator
software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Gas Cost Calculator
on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Gas Cost Calculator
app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Gas Cost Calculator
logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Gas Cost Calculator
– Features and User Guide
There are built-in values set for MPG for a handful of cars. If you notice that your car is not listed in the application, it is very simple to manually input your own MPG, which gives you better accuracy in gas cost calculation! To do this, simply select the ‘manual’ option (which is enabled by default) to calculate your gas cost for an entire trip.
Instructions on how to use this application:
1) By default, the calculation is based on the metric system. If you would like to use imperial, simply mark the checkbox labeled “US” and click the “Reset” button. If you would like to revert back to metric, uncheck the checkbox labeled “US” and click the “Reset” button.
2) After you have selected which input method to use:
Imperial – Gas is in dollars/gallon ($/g), distance is in miles (mi)
Metric – Gas is in cents/liter (¢/L), distance is in kilometers (km)
MPG is the same for both (miles per gallon). The calculator will automatically convert to the appropriate values if you choose to use the metric system.
3) Click the “Calculate” button to find your total (approximate) cost for the trip!
Our goal is to become the #1 app for all of your driving needs. Stay tuned for future updates which will bring new and innovative features to make your life in the car easier (while saving you a little money!)
What’s New On New Version Of Gas Cost Calculator
*GUI overhaul – much more user friendly
*Default input boxes are now blank (for easy inputs)
*Minor bug fixes
*Added support for imperial system (US users)
*Fixed bug for landscape mode – only portrait is available currently
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Gas Cost Calculator
. Every element about Gas Cost Calculator
apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Gas Cost Calculator
Also, we do not use our server to download Gas Cost Calculator
apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Gas Cost Calculator