How To Install Gardenate
App on Windows PC & MacBook
software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Gardenate
on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Gardenate
logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Gardenate
– Features and User Guide
The “Planting Now” calendar lists the vegetables and herbs you can plant every month, and adapts to your preferred planting dates – ideal if you use a greenhouse or cloche.
Use the ‘Wish List’ to plan your garden and record your seed and seedling purchases ready for planting.
Contains a detailed guide to growing 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, with local planting information for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, USA, and the UK.
Plant lists for planning your garden and detailed growing information on plants.
All the information is on your phone and there is no need for an wifi connection while using the app, except if you choose to sync to your other phones!
* Local planting calendar for 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, herbs, and soft fruits.
* Wish list for planning your garden and tracking your seed purchases.
* Add your own plants
* Add your own notes to any plants to record the best varieties and successes and failures.
* Use ‘My Garden’ to track your plantings, with the predicted harvest dates to assist in your garden planning. Add notes and photos.
* Record diary notes with photos and Markdown text formatting.
* “Share your garden” and sync your plantings and notes with your other phones and tablets, Android and iOS.
Our app uses the ‘Identity’ permission to create an account to optionally share your garden with your other phones and tablets. It doesn’t read any other accounts. It uses the ‘Photos/Medias/Files’ permission so you can take photos in the app and attach them to your notes and planting details. It doesn’t access any other files.
What’s New On New Version Of Gardenate
Reduced app size by optimising image sizes.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Gardenate
. Every element about Gardenate
apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Gardenate
Also, we do not use our server to download Gardenate
apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Gardenate