How To Install FuelLog – Car Management
App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download FuelLog – Car Management
software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using FuelLog – Car Management
on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- FuelLog – Car Management
app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the FuelLog – Car Management
logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of FuelLog – Car Management
– Features and User Guide
Track fuel consumption, maintenances and costs!
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more… (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and “android-like”.
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 – 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the “FuelLogPro License Key” if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer. (It is for free now, because I don’t support it anymore)
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
What’s New On New Version Of FuelLog – Car Management
* Individual measurement units per vehicle
* Additional unit “Hours (h)” (for boats and other machines with hour meters)
* Additional cost recurrence categories
* Note field per vehicle for additional information
* Copy cost entries
* Statistic values in the vehicles list
* Speed improvements scrolling though the fill-ups list
* Minor improvements
* Bug fix (2.2.1)
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of FuelLog – Car Management
. Every element about FuelLog – Car Management
apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of FuelLog – Car Management
Also, we do not use our server to download FuelLog – Car Management
apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the FuelLog – Car Management