How To Install FreeSpace App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download FreeSpace software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using FreeSpace on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- FreeSpace app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the FreeSpace logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of FreeSpace- Features and User Guide
FreeSpace – small and simple tool for viewing and control free space on your device.
Configure which partitions will be displayed!
You can add, rename or delete partition from list.
You can configure tree levels: normal, warning and critical.
For each level are configured percentage of free space and the color of the indicator.
tags: disk usage, free space, partitons info, widgets
What’s New On New Version Of FreeSpace
– New “Legacy” partition view (see settings)
– Option to show size in gigabytes
– Update widget data by clicking on widget (optionaly)
– Fixed problem if all partition removed
– support all device with Android 2.1+
Changelog since 1.2.0:
– New UI
– No need root more
– Ability to add, edit or remove partition
– DashClock Extension (Plus only)
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of FreeSpace. Every element about FreeSpace apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of FreeSpace.
Also, we do not use our server to download FreeSpace apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the FreeSpace app.