How To Install FedEx App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download FedEx software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using FedEx on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- FedEx app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the FedEx logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of FedEx- Features and User Guide
Download the FedEx app to:
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
• Enable push notifications to get updates on your shipments
• Create a shipment label and request a pickup (shipping account required)
• Enroll for FedEx Delivery Manager® to:
o Hold a package at a FedEx location
o Leave delivery instruction for the courier
o Sign for a package requiring your signature
o Request a vacation hold
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking
• Find a FedEx location near you
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
*FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S. You must be signed in to the FedEx app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list when you are logged in.
*To maximize your experience on the FedEx Mobile app allow the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package and push notifications to receive notification on a package.
What’s New On New Version Of FedEx
• Save a shipment profile when you ship the same package repeatedly to the same recipient. Data can be edited and saved as a new profile
• Bug fixes, design enhancements, and other ongoing performance improvements
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of FedEx. Every element about FedEx apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of FedEx.
Also, we do not use our server to download FedEx apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the FedEx app.