Farmable: Farm Management App For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Farmable: Farm Management App" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Farmable: Farm Management App App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Farmable: Farm Management App software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Farmable: Farm Management App on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Farmable: Farm Management App app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Farmable: Farm Management App logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Farmable: Farm Management App- Features and User Guide
An ever increasing volume of data and information is being generated on the farm, and you need a clear structure for managing high volumes of farm data which traditionally gets spread across multiple software systems, paper processes or never documented at all.
Making an extra effort in automating documentation practices can save farm managers countless hours previously spent agonizing over reports, and feeling more control over the work being completed each day. Ultimately, improving efficiency of your farm.
With Farmable you get a new way of managing your farm’s data:
1. Free Mobile App
2. Unlimited Hectares
3. Unlimited Team Members
4. Unlimited Data Entries
5. No Software Installation
6. Modular Pricing
VALUE FOR GROWERS
1. Save time on documentation
2. Improve efficiency in field operations
3. Freedom from paper and spreadsheets
4. Automated documentation for audits and compliance
5. Simplified communication across your team
6. Total control over your orchard
HOW TO USE FARMABLE
1. Map your fields to start tracking activities per field using the easy drawing feature in the app to build your field maps.
2. Start planning, delegating and recording jobs in the field, such as spraying, fertilizing, fertigating, pruning, etc. from your mobile phone.
3. Monitor all your jobs using your phone’s GPS tracking, so you are in total control of your field operations from wherever you are.
4. Log and track your harvest per field to analyse productivity trends.
5. Take and organize notes per field so you never lose a note again.
6. Easily collaborate and manage your farm team by sharing jobs and notes in real time in the App.
7. Seamlessly view your data across devices using our App and Web Portal.
8. Analyse performance and export reports using the Web Portal.
Start simple and organize your data with Farmable.
Fields are the digital model of your farm. You can easily map your fields using the in-app drawing function on your smartphone. Enter details for each field to start collecting data and information on the field level and specifically for each crop or variety. Add more details such as plant date and height, distance between plants and rows, rootstock of your plants and supplier.
Jobs are designed to help you easily plan and document tasks and activities in your day-to-day operations. Choose from a range of standard jobs, including spraying, fertilization, fertigation, multi-location tasks and pest and disease scouting. Add your own custom jobs for tasks such as pruning, thinning and mowing.
Spraying and fertilization jobs include a tank mix calculator that assists you in calculating the mix of water and chemical products for your crop treatments. When planning and delegating a job with Farmable all details are summarized in a task sheet, including a map of the fields, tank mix (water and product volume), equipment to be used, completion date and other comments.
Notes help you remember field-specific observations such as broken fences, trees to be replaced or first signs of growth. Add a note to any field, write a quick comment of your observation, tag it with a GPS-location and attach a photo. By creating labels for your notes, you can organize notes in categories for future reference. Notes can be easily shared between farm managers, co-workers, and advisors.
Harvest is an easy way to record harvest entries during and after each picking round. Monitor harvest results and yield per field as harvest progresses. Over time, you will be able to compare yields year-over-year and observe long-term trends in your plants’ productivity.
What’s New On New Version Of Farmable: Farm Management App
• Hide a running job and use other features in the app at the same time
• Free text search for your notes
• View weather for jobs in the completed job summary
• Field details: View harvest records in new harvest tab and summarized results in a yield tab
• Jobs list on field detail screen shows products used
• Minor fixes to the user interface
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Farmable: Farm Management App. Every element about Farmable: Farm Management App apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Farmable: Farm Management App.
Also, we do not use our server to download Farmable: Farm Management App apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Farmable: Farm Management App app.