Facing Violence / Rory Miller For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Facing Violence / Rory Miller" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Facing Violence / Rory Miller App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Facing Violence / Rory Miller software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Facing Violence / Rory Miller on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Facing Violence / Rory Miller app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Facing Violence / Rory Miller logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Facing Violence / Rory Miller- Features and User Guide
Facing Violence—7 Things Every Martial Artist Must Know
Our very best in self-defense. Rory Miller explores seven areas of self-defense training for the most common types of street violence, so you will not be vulnerable to a potentially deadly violent assault or training yourself to go to jail.
Same videos as the Facing Violence DVD for much less!
Streaming or Download Video Chapters:
1. Legal and ethical implications. Every martial artist must learn force law, and explore his or her own ethical limitations. Mr. Miller explores this issue so you may determine where this often-overlooked ethical line lies within yourself.
2. Violence dynamics. Unfortunately, many martial arts and self-defense classes do not train for reality-based violence, focused upon how attacks most-commonly happen. Mr. Miller teaches you to recognize an attack before it happens and know what kind of attack you are facing.
3. Avoidance. You will learn and practice escape and evasion, verbal de-escalation, and avoidance of dangerous situations.
4. Counter-ambush. In the unfortunate event that you are attacked unexpectedly, you will need a handful of actions trained to reflex level for a sudden violent attack.
5. Breaking the freeze. Freezing is almost universal in a sudden attack, even for experienced law personnel and expert martial artists. Students must learn to recognize a freeze and break out of one in order to react to an attack quickly.
6. The fight itself. Mr. Miller explains that your training needs to be in line with how violence really happens in the world.
7. The aftermath. There are potential legal, psychological, and medical effects of engaging in violence, no matter how justified.
Any teacher or student of self-defense, and any person who desires a deeper understanding of violence needs to understand the concepts taught in this program.
Is Your Self-Defense Training Based in Reality? Rory Miller explains seven elements that must be addressed to adapt your self-defense training for the most common types of street violence. Any training that dismisses any of these areas leaves you vulnerable to a potentially deadly violent assault and you might be training yourself to go to jail.
This app is available for free download with sample videos, and offers a single in-app purchase to access these safety lessons for the lowest possible cost.
Rory Miller is a writer and teacher living peacefully in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
He has served for seventeen years in corrections as an officer and sergeant working maximum security, booking and mental health; leading a tactical team; and teaching subjects ranging from Defensive Tactics and Use of Force to First Aid and Crisis Communications with the Mentally Ill. For fourteen months he was an advisor to the Iraqi Corrections System. He received a BS degree in Psychology; served in the National Guard as a Combat Medic (91A/B); earned college varsities in judo and fencing, and received a mokuroku in jujutsu.
Mr. Miller is the author of several award-winning books and DVDs, including “Meditations on Violence”, “Facing Violence”, “Scaling Force”, and “Conflict Communications”.
As an experienced martial artist and veteran correction officer, Rory Miller distills what he learned from jailhouse brawls, tactical operations, and ambushes to explore the differences between martial arts and the subject martial arts were designed to deal with: Violence.
In his work, Miller introduces the myths, metaphors and expectations that most martial artists have about what they will ultimately learn in their dojo. This is then compared with the complexity of the reality of violence.
Thank you for downloading our app! We are striving to make the best possible video apps available.
The team at YMAA Publication Center, Inc.
(Yang’s Martial Arts Association)
CONTACT: [email protected]
What’s New On New Version Of Facing Violence / Rory Miller
Free sample videos and single in-app purchase for full-length videos, detailed instruction, follow-along workout.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Facing Violence / Rory Miller. Every element about Facing Violence / Rory Miller apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Facing Violence / Rory Miller.
Also, we do not use our server to download Facing Violence / Rory Miller apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Facing Violence / Rory Miller app.