How To Install F3A Zone Pro App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download F3A Zone Pro software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using F3A Zone Pro on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- F3A Zone Pro app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the F3A Zone Pro logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of F3A Zone Pro- Features and User Guide
Being a keen F3A pilot, I have come up with something of a solution to these problems – F3A Zone.
There are both iPhone and Android versions of the app – if you both are using ‘F3A Zone Pro’, you can freely email and view boxes created on either device – really useful when there are 3 people at the field with different devices – now one person can setup a box, and email to the others regardless of device type, and you go and set up a pole each, while viewing the exact same box!
First the limitations: The app uses GPS, which has ‘variable’ accuracy. This app is a superb way of getting all 3 box markers at 150m (plus/minus a few meters) – in fact, it is the only practical way of doing this. As far as the 60 degree box angle goes, I have found the GPS positions to be at least as accurate and reproducible as a sighting board. I would be interested to hear how you get on! Remember, you can always use a sighting board to confirm the angles, knowing at least all 3 poles are at 150m.
You only need to follow a few simple steps:
1. Select how far out you want the poles positioned – typically 150m out from the pilot – other distance options are there if you have a river, etc in your way!
2. On the next screen, wait for GPS to be acquired.
3. Stand where the pilot will stand and hit ‘pilot position’
4. Walk directly toward center – at least 10m – and for best accuracy a bit further like 50m or more and hit ‘on the way to center’. The further you walk here the better – this is important.
5. Now select ‘draw box’. The box marker positions are drawn on the map, along with lines joining these to the pilot position.
6. Now walk toward where the first box marker needs to go. You can zoom in on the map as you get close to the box pole positions, and locate them really accurately. Zoom back out as you head to the next marker position.
The positioning relies on GPS – this app is about the only practical way to position all 3 poles at 150m. In our experience, we would say the 60 degree box angles are more reproducible with this app than a sighting board wobbling on a transmitter case. But check these angles till you have confidence in the app at your location.
You can of course ‘save the box’ – saved boxes can be retrieved at a later date to set up exactly the same site again. Saved boxes can also be emailed to other users of F3A Zone Pro – either iPhone or Android.
Remember, the app uses GPS – so it is not accurate enough to use to mark a ‘close in box’ at the far edge of the strip for practicing. It is good for marking out a box at 150m.
What’s New On New Version Of F3A Zone Pro
Update to fix crash on Android version 9
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of F3A Zone Pro. Every element about F3A Zone Pro apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of F3A Zone Pro.
Also, we do not use our server to download F3A Zone Pro apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the F3A Zone Pro app.