How To Install Eye Diagnosis App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Eye Diagnosis software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Eye Diagnosis on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Eye Diagnosis app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Eye Diagnosis logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Eye Diagnosis- Features and User Guide
It serves as supporting app to practitioners. The app does not give diagnosis by itself.
The key features of the App are
– the organization of eye photos by name, date and side (right/left)
– the display of two eye photos in parallel (with full support of individual resizing), so that comparisons are possible (such as right-left comparison, earlier-later comparison, different person comparison, or comparison to an iris topography).
– Change of brightness and contrast of the photo during display, and overlay with an iris topography.
The app stores data (such as position of center of eye) as metadata in the JPG files. This allows to transfer stored data between different devices by just copying the photos.
The app allows free use only for a trial period of two weeks. Further use requires the one-time purchase of an in-app package.
If you experience issues with the app, please contact me with the detailed problem description.
What’s New On New Version Of Eye Diagnosis
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Eye Diagnosis. Every element about Eye Diagnosis apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Eye Diagnosis.
Also, we do not use our server to download Eye Diagnosis apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Eye Diagnosis app.