How To Install Extract Text from Image App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Extract Text from Image software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Extract Text from Image on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Extract Text from Image app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Extract Text from Image logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Extract Text from Image- Features and User Guide
📷 Take a picture, crop around the words and extract the text!
🖼 Upload a picture, crop and enhance (using B&W or Gray filter) and extract the text!
✏️ Edit the generated text
🗣 Read out the generated text in speech (British accent)
© Copy it (to paste anywhere else)
🔙 View history of previously extracted texts
💬 Translate the text to a different language (Google Translate)
The clearer the printed text in the image, the more accurate the text extraction will be.
– When taking a picture to convert to text, ensure the text is positioned straight, well lit, and as clear as possible without other objects in the image.
– When uploading an image, crop around the text you would like extracted and use the black and white or gray filters to enhance readability.
– Extract & copy text from any screenshot in seconds
OCR technology is based on Google’s Text Recognition API and currently supports the following languages: Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.
Handwriting is not supported and accuracy will vary according to the way the image is presented.
What’s New On New Version Of Extract Text from Image
🗣 Speech output added – text from images can now be spoken out (read out aloud in a British accent)!
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Extract Text from Image. Every element about Extract Text from Image apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Extract Text from Image.
Also, we do not use our server to download Extract Text from Image apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Extract Text from Image app.