How To Install EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle- Features and User Guide
The special thing is – there are no costs for you – you don’t have to worry about anything.
The only thing you need, is an android-compatible device, Bluetooth, internet connection and a bluetooth-capable OBD2-Dongle.
EVNotify monitors the state of charge for you – even then, when the car itself doesn’t have a internet or app connection. This does EVNotify for you.
Image the following situation:
You are charging with your electric vehicle on a fast charger , you want to leave, but still have to wait for the car, till the battery is up to 80% again. Normally you have to look for the car’s state of charge every few minutes – have to leave and go physically to the car, just to check if you are ready to drive again.
With EVNotify installed, you can easily set when you want to drive again – and just get notified in realtime in different notifications ways you’ve setup when the desired state of charge has been achieved.
Since the new update of EVNotify, you can also find charging stations to have an overview at any time, where you can charge next.
What are you waiting for?
Get EVNotify today!
– continuous development
– bluetooth connection allows reading the state of charge, even when the car doesn’t have an internet or app connection
– runs on all android-capable devices (even Android TV-Sticks) [Android >= 4.1]
– several realtime-notification possibilities (Mail, Push-Notification, Telegram-Notification)
– Multi-Device-Support (connect as many devices together as you want to)
– integrated charging station finder
– track drives and charges
– more useful features will be added soon!
Hyundai IONIQ Elektro: Full Support
Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid: Basic Support
Hyundai IONIQ PlugIn-Hybrid: Basic Support
Kia Soul EV (27kWh): Full Support
Kia Soul EV (30kWh): Full Support
Kia Niro EV**: Full Support
Kia Niro Hybrid**: Basic Support
Kia Niro PlugIn-Hybrid**: Basic Support
Kia Optima PlugIn-Hybrid**: Basic Support
Kia Ray EV**: Basic Support
Opel Ampera E: Basic Support
Hyundai Kona Elektro: Full Support
Renault Zoe: Basic Support
** Releases within next patches in the future. Bugfixes for current releases have priority.
Full Support = Besides state of charge more data
Basic Support = Just state of charge, may be extended within the future.
EVNotify is still in an early stage of development. Please take this in mind. Please report issues or suggestions on https://github.com/GPlay97/EVNotify.
The use of the software is at your own risk. I am not liable for damage caused by improper use or cheap, fake OBD2 dongle.
What’s New On New Version Of EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle
– Optimizations for the VW ID.3
– Spanish as language added
– A better Routeplanner (ABRP) can now be linked within the app
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle. Every element about EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle.
Also, we do not use our server to download EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the EVNotify – the app for your electric vehicle app.