How To Install ESChat (Push-to-Talk) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ESChat (Push-to-Talk) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ESChat (Push-to-Talk) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ESChat (Push-to-Talk) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ESChat (Push-to-Talk) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ESChat (Push-to-Talk)- Features and User Guide
SLA’s Enterprise Chat (ESChat) is a Real Time Push-to-Talk and Group Text Messaging system that is carrier independent, and features cross carrier communications. ESChat includes a rich feature set supporting the needs of the serious work force.
ESChat is a subscription based service. The free version downloaded from the Play store provides a method to create a free 30 day demo account. If you want to create an Enterprise for your business, please go to http://www.eschat.com/ for purchasing information.
Establishing a new dimension in Push-to-Talk service, ESChat provides a host of capabilities not previously available on other PTT networks. ESChat’s complete family of products include features that meet the needs of the most rigorous customer requirements. ESChat is the best performing and most full featured Push-to-Talk service available today. A cost effective end-to-end solution, ESChat can be rapidly deployed in any enterprise environment. Let us help you enable your enterprise with Fast and Reliable PTT service today.
SLA provides a complete Push-to-Talk solution for the enterprise environment. Businesses will find the ease of deployment and flexibility of service offerings will integrate fluidly into their current and desired business practices. SLA’s solution includes Base Station and Vehicle Mounted ESChat radios, as well as interfaces to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) networks.
ESChat Highlighted Features
– Real Time Push-to-Talk
– Group Text Messaging
– User and Group Priority to control user access
– Priority Broadcast Calling
– Presence for Groups and Individual Contacts
– Multiple Group Types
– Account management via the handset or web
– Encrypted Account Management Transactions
– Late Join on Group Calls
– PC Based Dispatch Client Available
– Easy to use Contact and Group Selection
– Group and User Presence
– Floor Control Indication
– User and Group Management from:
– Web based user interface, and
– Handset User Interface
– Instant Ad Hoc Group Calling
– Enterprise Administration via Web Interface
– Maximum Group Size:
– Personal Group: 255
– Member Group: 255
– Open Group: 255
– Closed Group: 255
– Dispatch Group: 254
– Surveillance Channel: 255
– Unicast Channel: 255
– Preemptive Priority Emergency Group: 60,000
What’s New On New Version Of ESChat (Push-to-Talk)
Support OS 11.
Added Set Contact on Channel List as Personal Group.
Improved settings screen.
Improved call widget dwell indication.
Audio path control in playback screen.
Use Kyocera DuraForce Ultra, Zebra TC75X PTT button.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ESChat (Push-to-Talk). Every element about ESChat (Push-to-Talk) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ESChat (Push-to-Talk).
Also, we do not use our server to download ESChat (Push-to-Talk) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ESChat (Push-to-Talk) app.