How To Install Epoch App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Epoch software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Epoch on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Epoch app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Epoch logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Epoch- Features and User Guide
* Convert to UTC/Local timezone with just one click
* Multiple date-time formats available to choose from
* Battery efficient
* Many power saving options
* Supports Android KitKat(4.4) to Nougat(7.1)
* Support for Android Oreo (8.0) is still in beta
*Disclaimer: The Epoch app is not affiliated to Google and Google Keep in any way and does not access any Google Keep personal info/data.
Q: Will this drain my battery?
A: The background service is very light-weight in terms of RAM/CPU usage. Also, the clock is active (ticks) only when the user is interacting with the device and stops immediately when the screen goes off. Furthermore, the background service gets killed when the battery goes below a critical level (15%) and starts automatically when it regains some juice.
Q: Widget stops randomly
A: You need to white-list Epoch in any inbuilt/3rd party battery/memory optimizer. In some phones (Mostly non-stock) you also need to allow app AutoStart permissions.
Lenovo: Settings->Safe Center
Q: Widget stopped completely (not responding to clicks)
A: The widget uses background service to keep updating itself so if free RAM is low then system might kill it. Though once enough free RAM is available it will start automatically. You can always re-add the widget on the homescreen in order to force-start service.
This app does not require any device permissions.
What’s New On New Version Of Epoch
* Version 1.0.0 Billennium Day released!
* User can now change widget background & text color
* New Action: User can choose from copying Unix time to Clipboard or Google Keep
* bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Epoch. Every element about Epoch apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Epoch.
Also, we do not use our server to download Epoch apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Epoch app.