How To Install DS audio App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download DS audio software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using DS audio on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- DS audio app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the DS audio logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of DS audio- Features and User Guide
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 6.0 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
What’s New On New Version Of DS audio
– Added a previous track button to the playback controls on lock screen.
– Fixed an issue where FLAC files might be downloaded as MP3 files.
– Fixed an issue where the lock screen playback controls might not work properly under certain notification settings.
– Minor bug fixes.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of DS audio. Every element about DS audio apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of DS audio.
Also, we do not use our server to download DS audio apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the DS audio app.