Default App Manager Lite For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Default App Manager Lite" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Default App Manager Lite App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Default App Manager Lite software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Default App Manager Lite on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Default App Manager Lite app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Default App Manager Lite logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Default App Manager Lite- Features and User Guide
With Defaul App Manager, it facilitates the management of the default apps established on your Android device.
• Find the default app for a particular category or file type.
• See all the apps available for a particular category.
• View compatible application for set default.
• Set a new default for a particular category or file type.
• Intuitive and simple design with Material 2.0.
• Quick action: remove and set the default app with a long press
▶ Categories of the default applications
• Home launch
• Device assistant
• Handling of calls and messages
• Contacts agenda
• Web navigator
• Email client
• Clock, Calendar
• Photo Camera
• Video Camera
• Image viewer
• Music player
• Navigation and map viewer
• Apps store
• Car dock
• File explorer
• Input method
Translate into: English, Spanish, Italian and German
Depending on the version of Android that we have on our device, more categories will appear.
As of Android M google has added management of predetermined apps, an option of difficult access, use the direct access of the menu of the application.
This application solves the following frequently asked questions:
How to remove the default application?
Clicking on the remove action will open the application settings page, where you can delete the default values.
How to change the default application?
First, the current default application must be removed.
When there is no default application, tap to select an application from the list.
Why removing the default application even shows it?
If there is only one compatible app for a default action, Android will always use it directly.
Android M and later
As of Android M Google added that when requesting the opening of an App for the first time, it lets you choose “only this time” or “always” to set the app as default you must select “Always”. Make sure the application is established.
Where to find the default application manager in Android?
As of Android M, there is a section for managing predetermined applications, although it is still difficult to access.
Use the Go Default Apps Settings menu to directly open the Default Apps window.
What’s New On New Version Of Default App Manager Lite
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Default App Manager Lite. Every element about Default App Manager Lite apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Default App Manager Lite.
Also, we do not use our server to download Default App Manager Lite apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Default App Manager Lite app.