How To Install D&D Spell Cards App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download D&D Spell Cards software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using D&D Spell Cards on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- D&D Spell Cards app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the D&D Spell Cards logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of D&D Spell Cards- Features and User Guide
Then, you could learn and prepare the spells or simply forget them when you want.
Current classes supported by the app:
D&D Spell Cards only support spells for D&D 5ed
What’s New On New Version Of D&D Spell Cards
– New interactive tutorial guieded by Goel (a friendly ranger elf). It can be deactivated in options.
– Visual changes to improve the appearance of the application.
– Virtual Scrolling implemented to improve app performance.
– Added a button to learn spells, prepare spells and mark spells as favorites quickly.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of D&D Spell Cards. Every element about D&D Spell Cards apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of D&D Spell Cards.
Also, we do not use our server to download D&D Spell Cards apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the D&D Spell Cards app.