COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "COPAXONE iTracker 2.0" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of COPAXONE iTracker 2.0- Features and User Guide
• Injection Tracking – easily keep track of when and where you inject on your body
• Customizable Injection settings – Select your injection device, method, site, dosage, and schedule
• Medication Reminders – set notifications to remind you when it’s time to take COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection)
• Journal & Calendar – record injections, notes, and photos within your own personal journal. See past and future injections by using weekly or monthly calendar views
• Injection Reports – view, export, and share a history of your injections, notes, and photos
• Helpful Tips – get useful tips about injection best practices
COPAXONE® is a prescription medicine that is used to treat relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
Important Safety Information
Do not use COPAXONE® if you are allergic to glatiramer acetate or mannitol.
Serious side effects may happen right after or within minutes after you inject COPAXONE® at any time during your course of treatment. Call your doctor right away if you have any of these immediate post-injection reaction symptoms including: redness to your cheeks or other parts of the body (flushing); chest pain; fast heart beat; anxiety; breathing problems or tightness in your throat; or swelling, rash, hives, or itching. If you have symptoms of an immediate post-injection reaction, do not give yourself more injections until a doctor tells you to.
You can have chest pain as part of an immediate post-injection reaction or by itself. This type of chest pain usually lasts a few minutes and can begin around 1 month after you start using COPAXONE®. Call your doctor right away if you have chest pain while using COPAXONE®.
Damage to the fatty tissue just under your skin’s surface (lipoatrophy) and, rarely, death of your skin tissue (necrosis) can happen when you use COPAXONE®. Damage to the fatty tissue under your skin can cause a “dent” at the injection site that may not go away. You can reduce your chance of developing these problems by following your doctor’s instructions for how to use COPAXONE® and choosing a different injection area each time you use COPAXONE®.
Liver problems, including liver failure, can occur with COPAXONE®. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have symptoms, such as nausea, loss of appetite, tiredness, dark colored urine and pale stools, yellowing of your skin or the white part of your eye, bleeding more easily than normal, confusion, or sleepiness.
The most common side effects of COPAXONE® include redness, pain, swelling, itching, or a lump at the injection site; rash; shortness of breath; flushing; and chest pain.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of COPAXONE®. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please read the Patient Information in the full Prescribing Information at www.COPAXONE.com.
What’s New On New Version Of COPAXONE iTracker 2.0
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of COPAXONE iTracker 2.0. Every element about COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of COPAXONE iTracker 2.0.
Also, we do not use our server to download COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the COPAXONE iTracker 2.0 app.