How To Install Conceptis Sym-a-Pix App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Conceptis Sym-a-Pix software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Conceptis Sym-a-Pix on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Conceptis Sym-a-Pix app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Conceptis Sym-a-Pix logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Conceptis Sym-a-Pix- Features and User Guide
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing dots in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by drawing a block around each dot according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to draw a wall, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To draw multiple walls, press and hold fingertip until the wall is drawn and start dragging to neighboring walls.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Sym-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Sym-a-Pix puzzles in Basic Logic and Advanced Logic
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50×75 (65×100 for tablet)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-solve starting points option
• Auto-complete symmetrical walls option
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving time
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Sym-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Tentai Show, Galaxies and Artist Block. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What’s New On New Version Of Conceptis Sym-a-Pix
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to Google Drive and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Conceptis Sym-a-Pix. Every element about Conceptis Sym-a-Pix apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Conceptis Sym-a-Pix.
Also, we do not use our server to download Conceptis Sym-a-Pix apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Conceptis Sym-a-Pix app.