How To Install Conceptis Slitherlink App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Conceptis Slitherlink software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Conceptis Slitherlink on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Conceptis Slitherlink app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Conceptis Slitherlink logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Conceptis Slitherlink- Features and User Guide
Each puzzle consists of a rectangular lattice of dots with some clues in various places. The object is to connect the dots surrounding each clue so that the number of lines equals the value of the clue and the lines around all clues form one continuous loop with no crossings or branches. Empty squares may be surrounded by any number of lines.
The game features 2-finger tapping for quick zoom, auto complete clues setting and a link segment highlighting option to help to avoid creating separate loops. To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Slitherlink includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Slitherlink puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto complete clues
• Highlight link segment
• Quick zoom using 2-finger tap
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Slitherlink have also become popular under other names such as Fences, Loop the Loop, Loopy, Suriza, Dotty Dilemma and Number Line. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What’s New On New Version Of Conceptis Slitherlink
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to Google Drive and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Conceptis Slitherlink. Every element about Conceptis Slitherlink apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Conceptis Slitherlink.
Also, we do not use our server to download Conceptis Slitherlink apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Conceptis Slitherlink app.