How To Install Conceptis Hashi App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Conceptis Hashi software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Conceptis Hashi on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Conceptis Hashi app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Conceptis Hashi logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Conceptis Hashi- Features and User Guide
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What’s New On New Version Of Conceptis Hashi
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to Google Drive and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Conceptis Hashi. Every element about Conceptis Hashi apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Conceptis Hashi.
Also, we do not use our server to download Conceptis Hashi apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Conceptis Hashi app.