How To Install Clubhouse App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Clubhouse software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Clubhouse on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Clubhouse app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Clubhouse logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Clubhouse- Features and User Guide
Features of Clubhouse for Android:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company’s engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
– John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
– Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they’re working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
– Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
What’s New On New Version Of Clubhouse
Bug fixes and performance improvements to keep the app running at tip-top speed
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Clubhouse. Every element about Clubhouse apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Clubhouse.
Also, we do not use our server to download Clubhouse apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Clubhouse app.