How To Install CloudExt App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download CloudExt software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using CloudExt on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- CloudExt app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the CloudExt logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of CloudExt- Features and User Guide
The application can be used to stay connected with business IP PBX phone system from the comfort of their mobile devices. This app helps enterprises/businesses to bring out maximum productivity from their workforce. Users need to configure CloudExt with their enterprise IP PBX system to make it functional.
– Voice & Video Calling
– Instant Messaging & Presence
– Group Chat
– 3 Way Audio Conferencing
– Auto provisioning
– Supports TLS and SRTP
– Call Transfer, Forwarding, Waiting & History
– Built-in echo cancellation
– Do Not Disturb
– Multitasking support for incoming calls while using other applications
– Supports G.711 (ulaw, alaw) and G.729
– Bluetooth accessories support
– Supports sending of DTMF
What’s New On New Version Of CloudExt
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of CloudExt. Every element about CloudExt apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of CloudExt.
Also, we do not use our server to download CloudExt apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the CloudExt app.