How To Install Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack- Features and User Guide
IMPORTANT NOTES: If you doing premium request please make sure the request email sent properly. If not, I cannot do the requested icon.
Note: This icon pack requires a custom Android launcher like apex, nova etc. to work.
It won’t work with the launcher that came factory installed except Xperia Home, ZenUI Launcher, and One Plus Launcher.
Please install compatible launcher first, before leaving a review and read full description below.
• 3000+ icons with 192x192px resolution
• Cloud-Based QHD Wallpapers
• Material design dashboard
• Dynamic calendar support (For supported Launcher)
• Muzei live wallpaper support
• Icon masking to theme your unthemed icons (except GO Launcher doesn’t support icon masking)
• Icon request for send email to the developer with missing icons
• Icons sorted in various categories with search and preview function
Supported Launcher :
> Apply From Icon Pack Dashboard
• ABC Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Adw Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Cyanogenmod Theme Engine (doesn’t work with some version)
• Evie Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home (Only Marshmallow and Below)
• Lucid Launcher
• M Launcher
• Mini Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nougat Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• V Launcher
• ZenUI Launcher
• Zero Launcher
> Apply From Launcher Settings
• Poco Launcher
• Arrow Launcher
• ASAP Launcher
• Cobo Launcher
• Asus Launcher
• Awesome Icons
• Blackberry Launcher
• Epic Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• Lens Launcher
• Line Launcher
• L Launcher
• Nemus Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• One Plus Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Unicon ( Icon themer ) & XGELS
• Xperia Home
• Doodol Launcher
• Z Launcher
• MN Launcher
• iTop Launcher
• Flick Launcher
• Launch by Quixey Launcher
• Mesh Launcher
• Open Launcher
• New Launcher
• Peek Launcher
• S Launcher
• and probably more
If you don’t find an Apply section in the dashboard. You can apply this icon pack from a theme setting.
Extra Notes :
• Google Now Launcher does not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? send an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
• LG Home with the latest update does not support icon pack on some devices.
Stay tuned, and it will be updated.
mail me at email@example.com
Dani Mahardhika for Candybar Icon Pack Dashboard
What’s New On New Version Of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack
-More activities updated
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack. Every element about Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack.
Also, we do not use our server to download Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack app.