How To Install CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US)- Features and User Guide
CastOn requires a Wifi network and a UPNP/DLNA compatible TV or set-top box. If you do not already have a DLNA TV, consider upgrading the TV using the HDMI Dongle at www.web2mytv.com, or install the the CastOn server app CastOn Receiver on the set-top box.
Using CastOn is really easy – select the TV screen to play on, then select the content to play. There are more sophisticated short-cuts as you will discover, but the simplest way is always there and it works. Soon you will find out that you can set the sound volume of the TV with the volume button on your handset; you can move forward and backward by swiping left and right on the preview pane; and similarly, you can switch between remote and local screens by swiping up and down on the preview pane. If you are even more adventurous, get the CastOn Receiver on your Android set-top box to experience using your phone as a Wifi remote with keyboard and voice functions, and use playlist, bookmarks, and live web pages on TV!
CastOn also works with the share link of 3rd party apps. For example, you can use a drawing app like Picasso to create a picture and share it to TV by selecting Share and then pick CastOn to handle the request. It is a great way to entertain the kids!
As a UPNP/DLNA-compatible player, CastOn can cast most audio, video, and photo formats onto TV using a common home Wifi network. But that is not all – CastOn’s capability goes far beyond these DLNA “basics” if it is paired with CastOn Receiver, a set-top box app that is also available on Google Play. With the matching receiver, you will discover the following additional unique features:
1. Cast web pages – share web contents on TV, play media web contents using the included remote control.
2. Create a shared playlist for video and audio – prepare your own “program” before you sit down and watch. Note that the program is shared, unlike in most other apps where the program or playlist is kept only in the handset.
3. Monitor and control the TV without a full-time connection – CastOn can be put on background to allow you to use other applications such as reading emails. CastOn will still display the current progress of playback as if it was running continuously.
If you have any feedback or comments feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s New On New Version Of CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US)
2. Remains 1.x compatible.
3. Bug fixes to improve stability.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US). Every element about CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US).
Also, we do not use our server to download CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the CastOn DLNA/UPNP (US) app.