Cardiovascular system anatomy For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Cardiovascular system anatomy" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Cardiovascular system anatomy App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Cardiovascular system anatomy software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Cardiovascular system anatomy on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Cardiovascular system anatomy app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Cardiovascular system anatomy logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Cardiovascular system anatomy- Features and User Guide
cardiovascular system introduce variety ways of teaching (such as quiz , questions , and flash cards )
and lots of lectures and video tutorials.
By cardiovascular system anatomy app you learn essential anatomy and cardiovascular system organs and functions.
which include following:
– the Circulatory system introduction : where the heart rests in your body and what it does , difference between systemic and pulmonary blood flow , lub dub beats , Layers of the heart , Thermoregulation , Arteries , arterioles , venules, and veins ,the circulatory system of the human body, Importance cardiovascular system education , heart anatomy Lecture , circulatory system quiz , artery , heart anatomy , vascular system , what working of heart in human body
– Blood pressure include : stethoscope , Resistance in a tube ,hemodynamics , partial pressure , resistance in series AND in paralle , Flow and perfusion , Pressure,hypotension , flow, and resistance , heart circulation , organ heart
– Blood pressure control : Regulation of blood pressure with baroreceptors , nephron , RAAS system , Cells and hormones , Renin , kidneys , angiotensin , Aldosterone , alpha-intercalated cell , ADH secretion , blood vessels , osmolarity ,
– Fetal circulation : placenta , fetus , Umbilical vessels and the ductus venosus , mbilical vessels , Hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstriction , alveoli , Foramen ovale , ductus arteriosus , Foramen Ovale and the Ductus Arteriosus , Fetal hemoglobin and hematocrit , Bohr , Fetal circulation , Baby circulation , Fetal structures
– Blood vessels : Layers of a blood vessel , Tunica intima, Tunica media, and Tunica externa , different between arteries, veins, and capillaries , molecules , Pre-capillary sphincters , tissues , Pre-capillary sphincters
– Arterial stiffness : windkessel effect , Compliance and elastance . arteries, veins, and lead pipes . Bernoulli’s equation of total energy , elastic energy , decreased blood pressure , increased blood flow , Constant Pressure System
Heart muscle contraction : the structure of a muscle cell , Heart cells , Myosin and actin , How tropomyosin and troponin regulate muscle contraction , reason of atherosclerosis , Sympathetic nerves ,anatomy nerves , heart rip
– Heart depolarization : Membrane potentials , Permeability potentials , pacemaker cells , cardiac myocytes , Resetting cardiac concentration gradients , the ions , the ventricles , Depolarization waves , heartbeats , AV Node
– Nerve regulation of the heart : chronotropic effect , the atria and the ventricles , the heart rate , heartbeat , inotropic effect , ventricular contractility , contraction and relaxation , Chronotropy, Dromotropy, Inotropy, and Lusitropy , leukocytes and baby heart beat rate
– heart lecture , human heart anatomy video , human heart function video
– Preload and afterload : left ventricle , End-Diastolic Pressure , systole ,diastole , Preload stretches out the heart cells , Frank-Starling mechanism , Sarcomere length-tension relationship , Active contraction vs. passive recoil , sarcomere , slingshot , cardiovascular system test
– Pressure volume loops : Left ventricular pressure vs. time , pressure-volume loop , End systolic pressure-volume relationship (ESPVR) , the heart rip , LaPlace’s law
– Changing the PV loop : afterload , preload , contractility , sympathetic nerve stimulation , arterial elastance (Ea) , morphed , Contractility, Ea, and preload effects on PV boxes , Pressure-Volume Boxes
In addition to cardiovascular system quiz and videos from khana cademy .
What’s New On New Version Of Cardiovascular system anatomy
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Cardiovascular system anatomy. Every element about Cardiovascular system anatomy apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Cardiovascular system anatomy.
Also, we do not use our server to download Cardiovascular system anatomy apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Cardiovascular system anatomy app.