Capacitive Buttons For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Capacitive Buttons" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Capacitive Buttons App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Capacitive Buttons software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Capacitive Buttons on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Capacitive Buttons app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Capacitive Buttons logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Capacitive Buttons- Features and User Guide
NOTE: The “Pro” version of this app is updated 2-4 weeks earlier than the free version, and thus has some bug fixes and new features not available in the free version. If you’d like to get the latest fixes and features earlier, the pro version is for you. Otherwise, you can live a full and happy life with the free version. See the description in the pro version for details about differences between the free and pro versions.
Officially Supported Devices:
– HTC One X (evita, North American variant, dual-core)
– HTC One X (endeavoru, International variant, quad-core)
– HTC One X+ (evitareul)
– HTC One
– HTC One S
– HTC Sensation
Unofficially Supported Devices:
– HTC One V
– HTC Desire HD
– HTC Evo 3D
– Droid MAXX
– LG Optimus G
The “unofficially supported” devices have had at least one report of working but no development effort has (yet) been focused on them.
This application is free and open source, released under the GNU General Public License v3. The source code is available at https://code.google.com/p/hox-cap-butn-brightness, and further development information is available at the following thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2496347
What’s New On New Version Of Capacitive Buttons
v1.0.13 (Dec 07, 2013)
– fix issue where buttons backlight sometimes turns off after a few seconds instead of staying on
– avoid cycling through the “dim” setting in the widget if dim is not even supported
– fix issue where “dim not supported” is erroneously reported on when selecting “off” brightness when dim is not supported (HTC One X international quad-core variant only)
– correct spelling error in a dialog: brigtness -> brightness
– HTC Sensation support added
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Capacitive Buttons. Every element about Capacitive Buttons apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Capacitive Buttons.
Also, we do not use our server to download Capacitive Buttons apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Capacitive Buttons app.