How To Install CameraFi Live App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download CameraFi Live software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using CameraFi Live on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- CameraFi Live app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the CameraFi Live logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of CameraFi Live- Features and User Guide
CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
* Select Mode
Choose between Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
* External Camera Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
It supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.).(Max. FHD/30fps)
* Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
* Video Filter
Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
* Chat Overlay
Show chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live.
* Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast.
* Motion Effect
Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
* Audio Mixer
Use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live.
Apply various overlays within a few clicks? Faster broadcasting preparation is available thanks to preset feature.
* Multiple shot
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
– Share your game playing and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
* Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
* Compatible Android version
– Android version 5.0 or above
* Streaming Sever
– YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream(for multistream), RTMP and SRT(Secure Reliable Transport)
– Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS) and Video files
– Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class), Bluetooth microphone, Game internal audio and Audio files
* Video Size
– SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920×1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840×2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
– H.264 and HEVC
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To get photos
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store
– RECORD_AUDIO: To record sound
– CAMERA: To capture photos or videos
– GET_ACCOUNTS: Obtaining authorization credentials to get your email address for activating All-In-One Serial Key
* If you have any comments or questions about the app, please send us the email or visit our SNS channel.
– Home: https://live.camerafi.com/
– Blog: https://blog.camerafi.com/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaultmicrocamerafi
– Email: email@example.com
What’s New On New Version Of CameraFi Live
– Add Source Switcher function
– Add Crop Pinch to zoom function
– Add Crop Swipe to Pan function
– Support frame rate 24fps option
– Support 480p resolution for screen broadcasting
– Add Help Center
– Fix minor issues
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of CameraFi Live. Every element about CameraFi Live apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of CameraFi Live.
Also, we do not use our server to download CameraFi Live apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the CameraFi Live app.