How To Install Blur Video App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Blur Video software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Blur Video on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Blur Video app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Blur Video logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Blur Video- Features and User Guide
Blur Video Editor main features:
1) Free Style Blur. You can blur left and right sides, up and down, create a blur square around any video as well as choose to blur the inside or outside of any fixed shape. Choose if squaring the video first, what and where you want to blur and select the intensity.
2) Instagram no Crop. You can add the blur effect in the missing area to square your videos. But why just blur..? be creative, stand out of the most adding effects or something completely and truly yours. The free space is for your fantasy.
3) Fun Blur. Select a shape, select inside or outside, play the video, move your finger on the video. Check the preview. If you like, then process, otherwise repeat. Get fun with your friends. Watch and share your videos on Intagram, Snapchat or other socials.
For any problem or suggestions you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* After 5 videos processed separately in Free Blur and Insta no Crop in the free version, the app will put the watermark. Fun Blur is a free trial for the first 5 videos.
What’s New On New Version Of Blur Video
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Blur Video. Every element about Blur Video apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Blur Video.
Also, we do not use our server to download Blur Video apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Blur Video app.