How To Install Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal- Features and User Guide
– Simultaneously connect to Bluetooth, USB serial and WiFi at the same time.
– A comma separated command and description list acts as a command list for the app.
– Common AT commands of Bluetooth module HC05, OBD, ESP8266, GSM are all available for download and use from shared public folder.
– User can create new command list on a computer and save it to the device for saving to public/private folder.
– Command lists can also be shared
– Date and time stamped file logging of terminal.
– Color coded transmitted and received data on terminal
– Settings of last connected Bluetooth, serial or Wifi are saved for faster re connection.
– Auto complete text box for faster retrieval of previously executed commands.
– Display incoming data as ASCII,HEX and Binary
Bluetooth Quick Start
1) Select the Bluetooth tab.
2) Click the Connect button (Bluetooth icon) found in the upper right corner.
3) Select one of the paired devices from the list or pair a new device by clicking SETTINGS.
4) Click on connect button to connect to the selected paired device.
USB terminal Quick Start
For using USB serial terminal the mobile or tablet needs to have USB OTG support. The following USB serial devices are supported
Silicon Labs (CP210x), CDC, FTDI, Prolific (PL2303) and CH340.
1) Select the USB tab .
2) Click the Connect button (USB icon) found in the upper right corner.
3) Confirm USB serial connect permission
3) Set the serial baud rate, data bits, Stop bit and parity in the dialog box and click OK
4) Click on connect button to connect and use the serial device.
WiFi/TCP Terminal Quick Start
WiFi terminal lets you to connect to an IP address on a specific port through TCP
1) Select the WiFi tab
2) Click the WiFi icon found in the upper right corner.
3) Connect to the WiFi network by clicking SETTINGS.
4) Enter IP address and Port number of the network device.
4) Click CONNECT button to establish TCP connection to the device.
Menu,button and Icon Indication
1) Bluetooth, USB and WiFi icons changes its color to indicate whether connection has been established.
2) Lock button: Enables and disables scrolling and editing of send and receive log.
3) Save button: Automatically saves the log as a text file. Icon color will change when logging is enabled.
4) Trash button: Clear send and receive logs.
5) ASC,HEX,BIN radio buttons: Prints received data as ASCII,HEX and binary string respectively
6) CR/LF: Append Carriage Return or line feed characters to text being sent.
7) Status: Indicates current connection status.
Command List Menu Quick start
1) Click ‘Sign in with Google’ from the menu items to sign in with your Google account.
2) Click ‘Download from public’ to download command list from publicly shared folder.
3) Click ‘Load file’ (right bottom side) to load locally saved command lists.
-Command list is a simple text file in CSV (comma separated values) format.
-you can create your own command lists and copy it to the folder [Internal storage/ Multi Terminal/Commands List ] you can also share it to the public or upload it into your own private folder for retrieving it from your other devices.
What’s New On New Version Of Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal
Link to Pro version.
Validation of command list CSV file.
Anchoring bug fix.
Allow user to save and download command list from private and public folders.
Auto scroll for incoming data
Fixed UI bugs on various dialogs.
Can be used to connect to Arduino Pro mini using CHG, Si LAbs CP2102 chipsets
Network connectivity to Raspberry Pi
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal. Every element about Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal.
Also, we do not use our server to download Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Bluetooth USB WIFI Terminal app.