Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook- Features and User Guide
Important: this is a free application with advanced features requiring a pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all devices associated with your Google account.
Features (some functions require pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• Canvases up to 6144×6144 with 50 layers*
• Stylus pressure support
• Pressure simulation for touches†
• 100+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool and gradient fill)
• Create custom brushes from imported images
• Selection and selection masks
• Layer clipping mask
• 10 layer filters (HSV adjust, brightness & saturation, color curves and more)
• Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive and accessible user interface
• Import and export supports PNG, JPG and PSD (Photoshop Document)
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection – no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing†
*) depending on device and available memory
†) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
Oleg Stepanko (https://instagram.com/rwidon)
Miguel Alvarado (https://www.instagram.com/3d.mike)
David Rivera (http://www.facebook.com/BlownHand)
Jon Mietling Portal Dragon (http://portaldragon.com)
Joel Ukeni (https://www.instagram.com/j.ukeni/)
Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza)
David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com)
Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902)
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 3 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
What’s New On New Version Of ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook
Fix for rare crash when setting name of new brush
Added additional pointer options (just ring)
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook. Every element about ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook.
Also, we do not use our server to download ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook app.