How To Install Ape Labs W-APP App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Ape Labs W-APP software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Ape Labs W-APP on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Ape Labs W-APP app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Ape Labs W-APP logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Ape Labs W-APP- Features and User Guide
We have many great features planned for the next months:
– Improvements for Tablet-use
– Easier DMX Setup
– Chasers right from the app
– iOS Version (late 2019)
– Bonding of phones and lights to the WAPP for advanced security
and many more! Be sure to check back from time to time.
If you have problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s New On New Version Of Ape Labs W-APP
* Improved DMX-Transmitter: Less framedrops / stuttering in certain situations
* Lights remember the last color that was sent from W-APP when turned off and on
* When W-APP is plugged in it will just charge the battery and turn back off when unplugged
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Ape Labs W-APP. Every element about Ape Labs W-APP apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Ape Labs W-APP.
Also, we do not use our server to download Ape Labs W-APP apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Ape Labs W-APP app.