How To Install Active911 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Active911 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Active911 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Active911 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Active911 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Active911- Features and User Guide
– Uses Google Cloud Messaging instead of SMS to get your 911 pages
– Converts hard-to-read dispatch data into legible sections
– Manage past and current calls in an orderly way
– Automatically maps alarm location
– “Active” response for tracking response efforts
– View other responders in real time on a live map
– Access relevant photos and documents from your phone, including pre incident plans, photos, and more
What’s New On New Version Of Active911
More alert info in your locked screen notification (This may translate to wearables as well)
When you’re done entering your device code, hitting “Done” collapses the keyboard.
Fixed theming issue that made text unreadable in Battalion Blue
Alerts opened from banner notification are marked as read
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Active911. Every element about Active911 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Active911.
Also, we do not use our server to download Active911 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Active911 app.