How To Install ACT TestClock App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ACT TestClock software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ACT TestClock on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ACT TestClock app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ACT TestClock logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ACT TestClock- Features and User Guide
ACT TestClock includes timers for ACT English, Math, Reading, Science, and Essay subjects.
Also includes custom TestClock timer so users may set their own times.
Easy-to-read numerical clock and question count for each ACT subject.
Unique Rainbow Timer Arc visually represents elapsed time and gradually changes color as countdown progresses.
Timers can display in both vertical and horizontal layouts.
Tap to Start/Stop
Tap and Hold to Reset (Reset All in Settings)
Swipe Right to Left to switch subjects.
Pop-up visual and sound alerts at 30, 10, 5, and 1 minute remaining.
Set timer alerts for Sound, Vibrate, or Neither.
Toggle to stop/run timer during app switch.
Toggle to show/hide instructions on start.
Up-to-date with most recent changes to ACT test times.
Great for both students and teachers!
What’s New On New Version Of ACT TestClock
– Custom timer added
– About dialog added, contains information regarding Marin SAT Prep
– Option added to pause timer on exiting app
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ACT TestClock. Every element about ACT TestClock apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ACT TestClock.
Also, we do not use our server to download ACT TestClock apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ACT TestClock app.