How To Install ACS-Personal Medical Report App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ACS-Personal Medical Report software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ACS-Personal Medical Report on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ACS-Personal Medical Report app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ACS-Personal Medical Report logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ACS-Personal Medical Report- Features and User Guide
1. You need to have been issued a patient card using the ACS-Medical Practitioner Demo to use this application. You also need an ACR38 PocketMate and ACOS3 card to use this demo application.
Disclaimer: The terms used in this demo are commonly used medical terms. Advanced Card Systems Ltd. (ACS) does not guarantee that this demo accurately reflects the correct usage of such terms in the medical field.
The main objective of this demo application is to showcase the viability of utilizing smart cards together with tablet PC as an effective tool for an EHR system. This demo application is designed to simulate a small scale implementation of an EHR system which can be used in private clinics and health care centers, where medical information will be directly recorded by the attending physician or doctor.
We can see that Smart Card and Tablet PC technologies present an opportunity to further improve the quality of e-Healthcare systems by providing an efficient and secure information management environment where sensitive medical data can be accessed, edited, and stored.
With the use of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management System, patients and doctors can conveniently and securely access medical records such as allergies, past medications, surgeries, and other health information.
The ACS e-Health Record Management Demo application comprises of two separate applications, both of which need to be installed in your tablet PC. The two applications are:
1. ACS-Medical Practitioner Demo
2. ACS-Personal Medical Report Demo
The ACS Personal Medical Report is am application from Advanced Card Systems (ACS) Ltd. that enables users to view their medical history.
What’s New On New Version Of ACS-Personal Medical Report
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ACS-Personal Medical Report. Every element about ACS-Personal Medical Report apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ACS-Personal Medical Report.
Also, we do not use our server to download ACS-Personal Medical Report apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ACS-Personal Medical Report app.