How To Install ACS Mobile App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ACS Mobile software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ACS Mobile on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ACS Mobile app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ACS Mobile logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ACS Mobile- Features and User Guide
ACS Mobile offers the following features:
* Up-to-the minute access to new ACS ASAP Articles, personalized across the entire portfolio of over 50 peer-reviewed ACS Journals
* Tailored “on the fly” filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles
* Delivery of an indexed list of more than 40,000 research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts
* A “Latest News” feed from Chemical & Engineering News Online
* Saving of favorites in a “My ASAPs” folder for convenient offline reading and pushing back to your usual research setting
* Interface to full-text article access (via wireless or Virtual Private Networks) for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS Journals
* Share links and snippets via e-mail and social media
Stay current. Get ACS Mobile today.
What’s New On New Version Of ACS Mobile
Improved integration with the ACS Publications website and alignment with Android permissions systems
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ACS Mobile. Every element about ACS Mobile apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ACS Mobile.
Also, we do not use our server to download ACS Mobile apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ACS Mobile app.